Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Life Make-Over

In my quest to live an extremely healthier life, I've been spending countless hours reading labels, researching nutrition facts online, and reading books. One book I came across that was recommended to me was the book, Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About It's really quite intriguing and makes me question just about everything I use or do in my day to day life. For instance, showering. A shower (with regular, unfiltered city water, is bad for you. It contains so much chlorine and other chemicals that your skin just soaks up. This doesn't sound one bit healthy to me. Read the book and change your habits. Its really quite hard to try and avoid everything, but reducing as much as possible is a great start. If we get back to the basics and how we were supposed to live before technology and scientific methods of purifying and creating new foods came about, we can live long, fruitful, and enjoyable lives. Since there's not enough time in a day, I plan to extend my amount of days on Earth. That way I have plenty of time to do all the things I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment